I Love Belgium... and you?

05 mars 2008

Inspiring Sydney


Sydney Harbour Bridge
Originally uploaded by janosizoltan.
I woke up this morning, reading my mails, saying hello to my coffeemachine, etc, when I went through an invitation from Nowpublic.com, a social news platform held in Vancouver, Canada, where everyone can send a news article (about politics, culture, etc).
In order to contribute to this article, I ve been asked to let them use my pictures about Sydney. And I did so because taking these pictures is not only meant for personal reasons, but indeed, sharing my passion with other (unknown, anyway) people around the world gives me a bit more satisfaction ;-)
it 's the second time that I use this platform, and this is really cool. I warmly recommend it.
So enjoy!

Aucun commentaire: